Thursday, June 30, 2011

Maisy’s First Bath!

193

 196

200

 202

Yes, this was a family affair!!  Maisy had her first bath, it was a sponge bath since her umbilical cord hasn’t fallen off yet.  I really don’t think she knew what to think.  She wanted to cry, but then when Daddy started washing her hair she looked so relaxed, then she realized it was cold being naked and wet and decided she didn’t like it anymore!  The end product was so worth it, a clean furry-headed little baby that smelled so good…a perfect little cuddle partner.

205

Ummm does anybody else see those curls??!!  Look a little closer!  Of course it dried straight, but I swear they were there for a second!

 206

208

 211

Time to gaze into Daddy’s eyes and drift off to dream!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's a mini Brandy.. and so in love with her Daddy. Too sweet. Im sure shes totally in love with mommy and big brother too. i definitely see the curls.
Elaine

Diana said...

AHHHH I LOVE HER! She's soo sweet, and I definitely see the curls! I love how Ryder is helping :)

Nicki said...

I definitely see the curls! That little girl is going to be your little mini me for sure! :)

The Steinhauser Fam{ily} said...

Curls!!!!! Brandy, she is going to be your twin! :)

Anonymous said...

Yes...plzzzz make her all fresh and clean for Aunt B's turn to kiss her whole face! YAY!
Is Ryder keepin that house clean? ..... <_< ... >_> ... lol *Grins!*

Patty B said...

Love it! She's so stinking cute!

Theresa said...

I can see the curls!!!! NONE of my girls got my curls or the thick hair I have. They both have straight, thin blonde hair! Derek has a little thicker hair but no curls!!!!
It already looks like Maisy is Daddy's little girl! That's one thing I do miss is seeing Josh interact with his girls. They just have this special bond!!! I hope your taking it easy!!!

jessica said...

She is so cute she looks just like you They change so much Im loving the whole mommy thing it is great. Congrats on your little girl.