Friday, June 24, 2011

Waiting for Maisy! Update!

Updated 06/24/2011 @ 9:30am : MAISY IS HERE! She was born this morning at 8:22am, weighing 8lbs and 8 ounces, 21.5 inches long with a head full of hair!! Brandy & Maisy are doing great. Brandy is now in recovery and she is about to breastfeed Maisy for the first time, so hopefully she will send a picture very soon for everyone to see (to see a picture of Maisy not of her breastfeeding - just to clarify!!! :)

(Hey everyone, it's Nicki here. I'll be posting details this morning as we're all anxiously awaiting the arrival of little Maisy!  Brandy and Alan had to be at the hospital at 5:30 am to get things started.  All the details will be below...

6:24 ~ Got a text from Brandy that they just got the IV in and baby heart monitor on.  Now they just wait...Maisy's birth is set to begin at 7:30! :)

7:21 ~ Brandy is headed back to the OR for her spinal block and surgery. Next update should be a pic of baby girl!!!  Keep everyone in your prayers as Brandy goes through her surgery!

7 comments:

Diana said...

YAY YAY YAY! I am so anxious to meet that precious Maisy! GOOD LUCK BRANDY! I love you!

Anonymous said...

thanks Nicki for updating us. we are waiting with bells on

Penny

Mandi said...

It's 7:32....I'm anxious!!! :)

The Steinhauser Fam{ily} said...

AHHHHHHH!!! I'm so excited! Brandy, I'm praying for you and Maisy...for a smooth surgery and recovery! Can't wait to meet baby girl and give you a big hug :) LOVE YOU!

The Vathes Family said...

YAY, can't wait to see her....

Diana said...

CONGRATULATIONS BRANDY!!!!!!!!!! I am so proud of you! I am wishing you a speedy recovery :) I love you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAISY!!!!! I can't wait to see her!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the March family, looking forward to see this new bundle of joy. Penny