Sunday, June 26, 2011

More Moments with Maisy

I can’t even put into words how much we are enjoying our sweet little girl.  She’s so soft and cuddly, we just can’t get enough of her! 

Yesterday she seemed a little restless throughout the day and was getting frustrated easily with diaper changes and breastfeeding attempts.  Being awake most of the day has caught up with her though and she has been so sleepy all through the evening, night and this morning (as she snoozes on Daddy’s chest right now!)  Which meant Mommy & Daddy got some really good sleep lastnight too.

I got out of bed yesterday and started moving around.  By the afternoon I was able to get in the shower and take a few walks (with very small steps) around the Family Birth Place. 

We put Maisy in her very first outfit yesterday!

DSC02050

She got her newborn pictures taken, I can’t wait to see how they turned out.

DSC02055

We had some very special visitors come by to see us!

 DSC02058

DSC02059

 DSC02060

 DSC02061

 DSC02062

 DSC02067

 DSC02068

And other than that, we’re just enjoying all the sweet little moments this baby girl has to offer. 

DSC02063

 DSC02065 DSC02070

DSC02072

 DSC02074

DSC02077

DSC02078

8 comments:

McNab Family said...

Awww she is so cute! I wish I could have made it down with nicki and Lindsay but im sure I will see that precious little girl soon. Congrats again!

Nicki said...

So glad we got to see you guys! She is just as precious in person as in these pictures :):).

The Vathes Family said...

I'm glad you guys got some decent rest last night!!
It was so great seeing you all and meeting Maisy, she's just as sweet as can be :) Love those last four pictures too!

Anonymous said...

All these people getting to SEE and hold her... sighs.... ohhhhhhh but when I get my Aunt B hands on her....I'mma kiss her whollllllllllle face! Then Ryders... *sighs* (my turn will come) ........

The Steinhauser Fam{ily} said...

I LOVE that sleeper! She is so adorable! Glad guys got some good sleep too, that helps alot! I can't wait to come by and see her again :)

PS. You look GREAT! Dont even look like you just had a baby!

Anonymous said...

Brandy you do look great! She's just beautiful. I'm so happy for you all.
Elaine

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all of you! Maisy is SO pretty, just like her momma! I hope you are getting a little bit of rest when you can. I know Ryder will be your best little helper! And thank you for the beautiful tiles -- can't wait to find a spot in the new house for them! Love, Erin

Patty B said...

She is just so adorable! I can't get over all of that hair! And you look amazing Brandy. Good job :)