Saturday, June 4, 2011

A Shower for Angela & Callie

We have another baby almost ready to make her grand entrance into this world, so it was time for another shower! 

All the girls gathered to help Angela prepare for Callie Rae who will be coming in the beginning of August.  She got lots of cute things for Callie:

AngelasShower (6)

AngelasShower (7) AngelasShower (14)

AngelasShower (18) AngelasShower (20)

We had dinner together and enjoyed some yummy treats!

AngelasShower (3) 

I always enjoy watching Luke eat cupcakes – he goes into his little cupcake trance, and nothing else in the world matters! 

AngelasShower (24)

AngelasShower (25)

We wouldn’t be bloggers if we didn’t manage to get some kind of photo shoot in:

 groupshot2

groupshot

And then there were 3!  Our group of prego’s is dwindling down fast!

pregos

Can’t wait to meet baby Callie, she’s gonna be so cute and sweet just like her Momma!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

***PINK***PINK***PINK*** and MORE ***PINK***!!! I'm soooooo THINKIN ***PINK***!!! Finally a ***PINK*** Baby in this family for me to SPOIL! (not that Ryder didn't get HIS share of spoiling, mind you LOL ) .......................................................................***P I N K***! yay!

The Steinhauser's said...

Thanks SOOO much for planning such a perfect shower for me! The food was delicous and the treats were too! Plus, not to mention all the wonderful gifts I got! You are the best :)

Kristen said...

Great pics :) Good to see my girls.. <3 and can we please hold off on any more babies until I'M ready. kthanksbye! xo