Saturday, June 4, 2011

Saturday’s

Most Saturday’s we spend running around doing whatever is on the agenda for that weekend (Ryder has quite the social calendar these days!).  But every now and then we have an uneventful Saturday with nothing planned where we just get to enjoy the day and do whatever we feel like doing in the moment.  Like wake up and make breakfast, then eat it in the Thinking Chair while watching Blue’s Clues:

498

 501

Then head over to Aunt Jig-Jig’s pool to have some fun in the sun…and cool off from the heat!

503

509

Must remember to make time for potty breaks!

Potty

***Sorry Ryder but I couldn’t resist!***

And what better way to end a Saturday than heading out for ice cream?! 

515

I wish every day was Saturday!

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Looks like you guys had a fun day! I love the potty break! haha :)

Emily said...

I like his little Charlie Brown shirt! Glad you had a great family day and I hope you got a break in that pool to cool off too!