Monday, June 13, 2011

Welcome to my Marsh Madness!

Glad you were able to find your way over to the new blog, hope you decide to stick around because I won’t be posting on Ryder Joseph anymore.  We are less than 2 weeks away from the birth of our daughter so I figured it was time to make some changes.  I’m not sure if Ryder realizes yet but life will no longer be all about him (maybe we should just keep that between us though)!  I think it’s going to get a little more hectic, as if that is even possible, but filled with even more love (as if that is even possible!).  I can’t wait to see where this new chapter in life brings us and you will all have front row seats to the adventure, right here at Marsh Madness :)

4 comments:

The Vathes Family said...

Love it :) always love hearing about Ryder but now even more excited to read about Ryder AND Maisy. Your SO close now!!!!! ;)

Mandi said...

I love the new name :)

Nicki said...

Hectic, yes... but SOOO worth it :)

Anonymous said...

Life is a puzzle... keep puttin yours together, cuz the bigger pix is amazing! ((( I'll save the horror stories for sum other time))) winks love you guys ! aunt b~