Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wrapping This Thing Up

This pregnancy, that is! 

Yesterday was my last day of work and I am officially on maternity leave now!!  They had a huge breakfast for me at work which was so sweet…and so yummy!  It really was the perfect start to the day and I appreciate them doing that.  We had every breakfast food you could imagine, and even a freezer full of smoothie’s (my pregnancy craving!).

0621010925a 0621010926a

DSC_0775

After that I went to all of my final Doctor Appointments and it felt good knowing those weekly trips have come to an end!  Ryder was so funny at my Dr. Appt telling everyone how he was having a baby sister and right now she lives in Mommy’s Tummy, but Friday we’re going to get her from the hospital!  He really has this whole thing all figured out!  Even in the room he sat there eating his chips, ordering me around as if he was the Dr. telling me what I needed to do!

0621011431a

The appointments went great, Maisy is fabulous…and very content right where she is.  I am still not dilated or showing any signs of going into labor on my own!  No weight gain this week, blood pressure was normal, and my stomach is measuring at 40 weeks, so just a little big.  And we ended the appointment with “see you friday morning!”  I can’t even believe the time is here so fast!

38 Weeks (9)

Today Aunt B came over and helped me clean my house…like clean, clean!  It feels so good to have everything scrubbed and looking and smelling fresh. 

Maisy’s bag is packed, my bag is packed, and Ryder is all packed up too!  We have to be at the hospital at 5:30am Friday morning and the surgery is scheduled for 7:30am.  I’m definitely feeling nervous and anxious, mostly about the surgery and the recovery from it…but I’m definitely excited that we’re finally going to get to meet our baby girl.

Ryder’s nose started running a few days ago and hasn’t stopped.  I’m thinking (and hoping) it’s just allergies because it’s not turning into anything besides just a runny nose.  BUT now today Alan came home from work not feeling well, like he’s coming down with something.  Worst possible timing for any of us to get sick, so please pray that by Friday we are all 100% and everything goes smoothly.

Time to wrap up this post AND this pregnancy!! 

10 comments:

Nicki said...

I'm SOOO excited to meet Maisy this weekend! Finally! :) Enjoy your last day of quiet tomorrow and rest up! It's almost time!!!!!!!!!!!

Liz said...

Good Luck!

The Steinhauser Fam{ily} said...

I CANNOT believe its here already! I am BEYOND excited :) See you guys tomorrow! & tell Alan to call us if you need us to pick you up anything! XOXO

The Vathes Family said...

It kind of made me sad hearing you say you're wrapping this pregnancy up... I always look forward to hearing those updates! lol BUUUT I am excited to finally see this little girl we've been watching grow in your belly for the last nine months. Praying all goes well tomorrow morning and that everyone stays healthy. Can't wait to see you guys!! :) XOXO

Diana said...

GLAD those bags are packed ;) That breakfast was really nice of your co-workers! I can't wait to meet Maisy! GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!!!! I hope and pray that Alan and Ryder are feeling better ASAP! Love y'all!

Patty B said...

I can't believe it's here! I'm so happy for all three of you. Can't wait for the Marsh's to become 4.

Patty B said...

Oh, and by the way... that belly!!! Oh my goodness!!!

Anonymous said...

we are so excited to meet this baby girl. Best of luck tomorrow and if you need anythign let me know. Love you guys.
Penny

McNab Family said...

Yah! So excited to see baby maisy! Ryder is going to be such a good baby brother!

Anonymous said...

BRING ON THE PINK!!!! ;)