Friday, July 1, 2011

The Missing Piece

One week ago, I had no clue what a huge piece of our family was missing!

Daddy

daddy2

I thought we were complete and worried we wouldn’t be able to love someone else as much as we already loved each other. 

Mommy

Now that she’s here, I don’t know what we did without her!  Daddy is in awe of her sweetness, Mommy just can’t get enough of her little girl, and Ryder is totally in love with his baby sister. 

sister

259

All these little pieces…

pieces

Make up our missing piece that one week ago we didn’t even know existed!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No doubts... you all are incredibly blessed! I'm thankful for that.

Nicki said...

Oh my gosh, I just love seeing her wearing those outfits again! It brings me back to the times that Mikayla wore them! Ah! :) She was looking at your pictures with me and said "Oh Mommy, dat Maisy is so silly!" lol.

Emily said...

I love her sweetness too! Super happy that your family is complete!