Friday, July 15, 2011

482

That’s how many pictures I have taken of Maisy since she was born…FOUR HUNDRED AND EIGHTY TWO!  In three weeks!  I thought I’d pick a few and share them.  And this also works as proof that she does wake up and open her eyes!

238

371

377

391

431

439

(This next one is for you Denise!)

444

471

Note to self: Do not comb baby girl’s hair backwards when wet…because when it dries…there are no words:

457

 458

Even when she gets a camera break from Mommy, Big Brother is right there with his own camera picking up where Mommy left off!  This girl can’t catch a break from the flash.

468

5 comments:

The Steinhauser Fam{ily} said...

Oh my goodness, hahaha that hair! Those pictures of her hair sticking up are priceless! She looks so cute with her eyes open :)

I'm sure Denise will love that back of her head pic too ;)

Diana said...

LOOK at that hair!!! She's going to be a spitting image of her momma :) Beautifl :) I can't wait to meet her!!!!!!! Miss you guys!

Mandi said...

She's so beautiful!! The first picture is like identical to your sonogram picture you have on you banner!!!

Patty B said...

Love that pretty little lady, love the CRAZY hair, and love that the quilt is getting some lovin!!

Emily W said...

She is going to have her own "hair" story just like Ryder ( I forget exactly what you called it!) I can't wait to see how the story untangles for her (wink)!