Thursday, July 7, 2011

Story Time With Ryder

I had to steal this video from Patty’s blog, I’m so glad she got this on tape when they came to visit today.  Ryder sat down with this book (it’s one of the collection of Maisy books I was given as a gift at my shower) and recited the whole thing to us.  We were both in disbelief, I don’t know how he memorized the whole book.  But luckily Patty got him to do it again and caught it on tape.  He did it again perfectly when Alan got home and he was shocked too! 

This boy is something else!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THIS CHILD IS BRILLIANT, I Tell ya...I worked with Learning Disabled Children for 4 yrs in a private school setting, they used to amaze me on certain things...I always wondered HOW anyone could think just because they weren't up to ""standard"" like MOST of the other kids... that they were learning DISABLED!...They just learned things at a different pace... but in many cases, they FAR exceeded the "standard" of most kids on many different levels. Anyways...that lil boys got a few tricks up HIS sleeve if he can ALREADY Memorize books at HIS age... especially if it's not a book that is read to him many times a day! HE's BRILLIANT!!! I think he got the PERFECT combination of DNA from MOM AND DAD! God saw to it! He is just precious! I love all of you! Aunt B~

The Steinhauser Fam{ily} said...

LOL he is so funny! They really do absorb everything!! :) SO smart!