Thursday, July 21, 2011

More Visitors!

Jess, Sydney & Kacy came by to visit with me and their newest baby cousin/niece.  And….they brought us Chicken Pot Pie & brownies, yumm!  This picture of my niece holding Maisy is so surreal to me.  I remember when SHE was the new baby girl that we all couldn’t wait to hold and love.  Now she’s way too grown up holding my baby girl.  Where does the time go?!

466

Oh, this handsome little guy came to visit!  Aiden came with his Mommy Kim and my BFF Kristen to visit.  They brought a gourmet bag of McDonalds food.  Leave it to Kristen to say “you want me to bring you food?!  Okay make it a drive thru!”  Hahaha, sorry Kris, I need to remember these moments.

472

 474

478

479

Nick, Lindsay & Maddy also came to visit.  They brought us some delicious chicken noodle soup!  I’m seriously considering having another baby so that all our friends and family will keep showing up at our door with food!  (not really).  (seriously).

 480

Love this girl, she just makes me smile!

 483

I’m sure Maisy is loving all of the attention and spoiling she’s getting from our visitors.  And Ryder’s happy to have an audience for his big show he likes to put on!  Mommy & Daddy just feel blessed that so many people care enough about us to want to drive all the way out here and visit. 

2 comments:

The Vathes Family said...

Thanks again for having us, we had a good time! Glad you liked the soup :)

Kris said...

So good seeing you guys! We love ya'll! and I'm glad you liked the fresh-out-the-oven Mickey D's.. I know I got you girl! :)