Tuesday, May 3, 2011

More From This Little Mouth

335

“CHEEEEEEEESE” This is his new picture face….greeeeaaat!

“Mommy got you a happy meal from old mcdonald had a farm, EIEIO!”

“Where’s Angewa? Huntin’ in da woods? I go find her wif a gun!”  Yikes…

“What in da world??” “OH, dat’s perfect!”

“Maisy’s pokin out Momma!” as I walk into a room…thanks for the introduction baby!

“Did you have fun at Nanny’s house??”  When he gets in the car from Nanny’s house.  He always beats me to my own questions.

“Wif a Happy Meal here and a Happy Meal dere”

“Ryder has a goooooood question for you!” He never follows this up with a question.

“Want Daddy to give Ryder a spankin’” But Ryder you’re being a good boy, good boys don’t get spankings. “Ryder’s not being a good boy.  Ryder’s not cooperating!”  He always talks about himself in the 3rd person.

He has started to add his own “thanks” during prayer time now, it’s the sweetest thing I’ve ever heard but it’s so hard not to laugh.  It usually goes something like “and stanks for therapy, stanks for Miss Erin and Miss Abby, and stanks for dat Easter Egg Hunt”. 

“Dat ice cream was scrumpt…scrumpt…scrumptious!”

“Mommy watch Ryder spell…E-E-E-E-R” Good job buddy, you spelled your name!

“Daddy stanks for painting Maisy’s room!  It’s beautiful!!!” “Stanks for cooking dinner Momma”.  He thinks we need positive reinforcement for everything we do.

“Check out dese shoes Daddy!” “Momma come feel dis blankie” He always has to get people to come “check out” whatever he’s doing.  The one that made me laugh the most was the other day when he yelled to our friend Mary while he was getting a diaper change “Mary, come see dis poop!!”  Typical man.

I really need to work with him on his pick up lines.  I heard him tell a little girl the other day “hey, meet me in da bafroom!”

Yes, that’s the same mouth that he kisses his Momma with.  Love that little mouth!

5 comments:

Nicki said...

lol, these are so funny! Mikayla likes to talk in the 3rd person too :)

The Vathes Family said...

Literally laughing out loud right now! He's a trip!!

The Steinhauser Family said...

I love how he says my name lol! He is so funny :)

Diana said...

That is so funny!!! THIS just made my day :) Thank you Ryder!

Mandi said...

hahaha these are SO funny!! He is so cute :)