Saturday, May 28, 2011

Maisy’s Room!

Yay, we finally have Maisy’s room together!  I didn’t have a theme, I just fell in love with the bedding and knew I wanted to pull some of the bright colors out of it, and everything kind of fell into place from there.

513

Ryder made stairs for himself to be able to get into Maisy’s crib!  Thanks to Mandi for passing down Bailey’s old crib, I absolutely love the white, it looks so good with her bedding.

516

Unfortunately I still have Ryder’s old wood dresser in there, I’ve been planning to get a white one to match the crib, but it’ll work for now. 

510 (2) room1 (6)

We’re trying to decide if we went a little overboard with the polka dots, but they’re only in that one corner, and I think the brown curtains and the simplicity on the other side tone it down some.room1 (3)

 room1 (4)

This is my favorite part of the room:

504

I’m in love with these bright colors and the name blocks that Nicki had made pull it all together so perfectly!

522

I can’t wait for Maisy to get here so she can come enjoy her room as much as we are now :)

room1 (2)  room1 (4)

room1 (3)

A baby is today’s joy, tomorrow’s hope, and yesterday’s dream come true!

512 (2)

9 comments:

The Baldwin Family said...

I love all the bright colors! There's definitely not too many polka dots, it's adorable.

Nicki said...

OMG, I love the room! It looks perfect!! Cant wait to see that little girl enjoying it with her big brother!!!

Mandi said...

It looks so good! I love how Ryder made his own little stairs to Maisy, lol :)

Anonymous said...

Paint that dresser White, Gurlie! Slap some polka dots on it... put some cute lil round knobs and paint them polka dot colors...it'll be adorable...course I love it the way it is! How did Nicki make those Letters?! I LOVE THEM! Cute Cute!!!! Aunt B~ loves ya'll

The Steinhauser's said...

I LOVEE her room! It looks so good! I can't wait until she gets here, its so close now! :)

The Vathes Family said...

AWWW her room is beautiful Brandy, I just love everything about it!!! Now looking forward to seeing her in it :)

Diana said...

Here we go, I can comment now ;) I LOVE Maisy's room, it looks so good and all that hard work paid off :) I can't wait to see that precious baby in that room!

Liz said...

The room looks adorable! I love the polka dots. Little Maisy is going to love it! :)

Kris said...

Dude, the room is beautiful and so perfect for Maisy. Good freakin' job!