Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother’s Day!

Today, I’m a happy mother for so many reasons!

I’ve been blessed with a beautiful little boy and now a little girl on the way.

407

I have a Momma of my own who I appreciate more than I’d ever be able to put into words here.  And a husband who will wake up to cook Me & my Momma breakfast on this special day!  Then send me off for a pedicure…

410

I’m happy because my in-laws know how to do dinner right :)  We had the perfect steak dinner tonight, surrounded by people that I love!

But most importantly, I’m happy because my child is happy.  Today he got to set up his Birthday present from Poppy & Nana which we’ve been putting off for the weather to get warmer.

373 381

391

I just love watching his expressions, he is so intense when he’s working hard.  But my favorite expression is when I can see the joy all over his face, from his eyes to his smile. 

396 387

That smile is what makes me a happy Momma!  And the smiles he brings to people all around him.  Just a few things he said tonight that had us all cracking up…

Daniel: What are you doing on your sand table Ryder?

Ryder: I’m mixing da ingwedients for my recipe!

Daniel: Did he really just say that?! 

 

Ryder: I loooooove my job!

Daddy: What’s your job Ryder?

Ryder: My job is a boy!

 

Mommy: Okay Ryder it’s time to go home now.

Ryder: It’s not time to go home.

Mommy: Yes it is, and guess who’s in charge of the time?  Mommy is in charge!

Ryder: Your batteries are dead?

Mommy: I didn’t say I needed to be charged, I said I’m IN charge, now lets go!

 

How could you not have a Happy Mother’s Day when you have full time entertainment?! 

I hope all of my favorite Mommy’s out there had a great (and entertaining) one too! 

6 comments:

The Steinhauser Family said...

Happy Mother's Day!!! So glad you got to go out and get a pedicure, I bet you LOVED that! Ryder is a lucky little guy to have such a great momma :)

Diana said...

Happy Mother's Day :)

Kris said...

Aww, I'm glad you had a great Mother's Day B! You sure deserve it!! love you! xoxo

The Vathes Family said...

Ryder is so funny!! Glad you had a happy mothers day =)

The Baldwin Family said...

Great pictures! Happy Mother's Day!

Emily W said...

Oh my gosh...I love all those quotes!! He is hilarious and that table looks so perfect for a boy who loves tyo get down and dirty! Happy Mothers Day to one extroadinary mother!!