Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Dinner for Maisy

Tonight was so special because my girls got together and had a dinner for Me & Maisy!  I had such a great time and really appreciate this group of friends.  They went out of their way to do something special for Maisy and it turned out so nice!

Maisy Shower

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I got some really cute stuff and can’t wait to go through it all and get some good pictures of everything.  It feels so good to have some new things for Maisy (I don’t feel like I’m neglecting her as much now!).

Maisy Shower 2

And Mommy got something really special too…a Mom Power ring!!  My Mom and Sister-in-law both have one and I guess I’ve earned mine now too :)  Mom had this ring with a star sapphire specially made and gave it to me tonight:

459

I love everything so much and feel so blessed and thankful for all the gifts and love that was sent mine & Maisy’s way tonight.  I’m really anticipating her arrival now…but I’m not ready yet!  Still need to finish getting her room together, get all the new stuff washed and put away, buy a couple big things I still need, and some little things, get into nesting mode and start cleaning, okay I’m not ready at all.  Good thing I still have a few weeks!

9 comments:

Nicki said...

Glad you enjoyed it and got so much great stuff. We're all going to be baby shower/dinner pro's by the end of this year! ha! Can't wait to meet Maisy!!

The Vathes Family said...

There's the star!!! lol Love that ring and had a great time last night. So excited to meet Miss Maisy now =) XO

The Steinhauser Family said...

Love the collage's!! You got some really cute stuff!! I am SOO glad you had a good time and it turned out so pretty :)

Diana said...

That ring is beautiful! You have 6 weekends left :)

Mandi said...

So glad we got to celebrate! Not too much longer :)

The Baldwin Family said...

Love all the pictures! And I LOVE your Mom Power ring :) The shower was beautiful.

Emily W said...

That is so awesome! What a great group of ladies! That must have been so exciting. All the baby girl stuff looks so sweet and pretty. You better get busy momma, use some of that power from your new ring!! That is beautiful and so appropriate for a wonderful mom.

Kris said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it B :) and the picture of the ring looks fabulous!! love you!

Caleb's mom said...

I'm so sorry I missed it! my little man was miseable that day. He cried all day, Ryan wanted me to take him to the ER, but I could tell it was teething and gas. I didnt get to leave the house or shower all day. I have a few things for you for the next time I see you> You look great.