Sunday, February 6, 2011

Visitors :)

We don’t really get visitors that often…probably because we live so far away and we have 2 monster dogs that make it not so easy for people to just stop-in.  But it’s always nice when people decide to come out of their way to visit.  Friday after work, CJ & Angela came by and then so did Kristen not long after that!  This was definitely a nice surprise for a Friday evening, and Ryder was just beside himself.  I didn’t get any pictures because Ryder was being so busy “Angewa, get in my car!” “Kwisten, play racecars!” “CJ come play in my room!”.  I was exhausted just watching him.  But I must say that I think Ryder has a crush (sorry Mikayla, I think he has temporarily moved on to a much older woman!).  All weekend everything has been about Angewa!  “Where did Angewa go??” “Angewa coming back tomorrow??” “Is Angewa hiding??” “Come find you Angewa…peekaboooo!” “Goodnight Angewa!”.  You better watch out CJ, he’s pretty charming!

Saturday we got more visitors!!  Paw-Paw & Aunt Megan came over and Ryder really didn’t know what to do with himself then!  He was so excited and had been anticipating their visit all week since I told him they were coming.  He insisted that Paw-Paw come to his room and play, and that they did!  I don’t know who had more fun honestly!

SONY DSC

 122011397

 122011400

Let me tell you why I loved this visit…because A) they brought me a strawberry cheesecake from Wall’s Bakery, which I haven’t had since we moved out of MD…ummm…YUMMMM!  and B) Megan straightened my hair!  Feel free to come by any time you guys ;-P

And to finish off our weekend, we (Me, Alan, Ryder, and his broom) went to Grandma’s house to visit with the family.

122011401

Or should I say, to visit MeMew’s swivel sweeper??!!

122011412

122011409

122011411 

Speaking of guests and visiting…I’m over at Jamie’s blog guest blogging because baby Elijah is about to make his grand entrance!!  Come visit me and I’ll keep you updated on his arrival…

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What ? No Pix of the Strawberry Cheesecake? No Pix of the Straightened hair??? Sum things have to be SEEEEEEN for US to enjoy them toooo! Hugs from Aunt B Love you guys!

Nicki said...

Haha it's ok Ryder...we know your heart will always be with a little blonde hair, blue eyed girl in Indian Head :). Oh and that strawberry cheesecake? YUMMM.... I must go find one. Today. haha

Princess Alexa's Mommy said...

OMG - Walls Bakery is the BEST!!!

The Steinhauser Family said...

I miss him already!!!! :) He was so much fun to play with! We have to come visit more often!!!!

Kristen said...

I <3 you guys BUNCHES!! xoxo