Saturday, February 26, 2011

Birthday Parties!

We had SUCH a fun day today!  It started off at Chuck E. Cheese for our friends James & Erica’s kids birthday parties…yes I said KIDS…they have 3 kids all born within like a week of each other!  This was Ryder’s first experience at anything like this, and of course he loved it! 

I don’t know what was more exciting to him, being at a Birthday party, all the games/activities, Chuck E Cheese, or carrying around his money and getting to put it in the slots!  But he had a blast and it was fun being able to watch him enjoy himself.

105

 108 117

109

 114 

126

Happy Birthday to Alyssa, Karley, and James!  We had so much fun celebrating with you! 

124

128

Then it was on to the next party for us, we headed over to My Gym for my friend Madison’s daughter Lila’s birthday party!  Again, we had so much fun, Ryder was beside himself with all of this activity and running wildness!

129

138

 140

144

147

Happy Birthday Lila!  She’s such a sweet little thing!

135

Although I probably could have slept for the rest of the day into tomorrow after these parties, there was no time to sleep because me & Daddy had big plans that involved some major renovations!  Sorry to be a tease…but I’m so excited I can barely keep it in.  Check back soon :)

4 comments:

Nicki said...

Looks like a fun day! I can't wait to see the big reveal :)

Diana said...

Man, you guys must be birthday partied out! lol. I can't wait to see the new renovations :)

The Steinhauser Family said...

We had fun with you guys at Lila's party! :)

Kristen said...

Taking after Aunt Kris.. PaRtY AnImAl! :)