Monday, February 7, 2011

Meeting Baby Elijah

Today after work, Me & Nicki headed to the hospital to visit with Jamie and meet baby Elijah!  He was too cute for words, so I’ll just post some pictures:

Elijah (1)

Elijah (12)

Elijah (3)

Elijah (5)

Elijah (8)

Our Blogger Baby Boom has finally got started!  Elijah was the first one of SIX to be born this year!  This definitely made both Me & Nicki excited for the day we get to hold our brand new little bundles of joy.  And to make us even more anxious, we had Round 1 of our clothing swap today!  It has worked out pretty perfectly that we are each having the opposite of what we already have (she has a girl and is expecting a boy, I have a boy and am expecting a girl…you follow?) so we are swapping baby clothes!  I can’t wait to go through everything :)

7 comments:

Nicki said...

Record posting time here! haha...thanks for the clothes again. I can't wait to go through them all!!

The Vathes Family said...

He's adorable... it's crazy to think there are FIVE more to follow HAHA I cant wait to meet all these sweet new little faces =)

Emily W said...

Good thing there are no more baby booms in NC. I am done! Maryland you can have the title and I am so excited that you do! Little Elijah is just oober goober handsome! Glad Jamie has you supportive and wonderful moms to help her!

The Steinhauser Family said...

He's so precious!!! Wow, your right though, 5 more babies to be born...so exciting! You & Nicki are so lucky to be able to trade clothes too!!! Ps. your hair looks so pretty :)

Princess Alexa's Mommy said...

So cute! And I love your hair straight! :)

Diana said...

Love your hair straight! You need to come get the clothes I have for you!

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

I've finally got caught up on your blog, things have been crazy.

Your hair looks great straight.