Thursday, February 17, 2011

New Trix!

The other night when Kristen was over she said to Ryder “Show me all your new tricks!  What can you do these days??”  He looked around the kitchen for a minute and said “Dere Dey Are!” as he pointed at the box of Trix cereal on the counter!

So, here you go…some of Ryder’s new Trix!

We knew that he knew the difference between his left hand and right hand, but as Uncle G discovered the other night, he knows all about left & right!

He can also give lessons on how to tie shoes:

Working on counting & spelling:

He’s getting really good at doing his puzzles!  And learning lots about the whole potty training thing (how adorable is he in boxer briefs?!)

5 comments:

Diana said...

I cannot get enough of him!! He is so smart Brandy! And not to mention, absolutely adorable!!

The Vathes Family said...

Lol love the bunny ear song! Good job Ryder, I love watching how he's progressing!!

The Steinhauser Family said...

He is so smart!!!!! I love watching video's of him talk :)

Nicki said...

I love all these videos of him! He is so adorable and SO smart! Plus, I love the way he says my name ;)

Kristen said...

THANK YOU for all the videos! lol, 'dont pee'. love it. Love all his new 'Trix'. oh man, that was so cute!
xoxo