Sunday, February 13, 2011

Play Day

Today, Daddy went out for a motorcycle ride since the weather was nice, and me & Ryder decided to go out and play too!  We headed over to visit with Angela & Carter for a play day :)

Carter & Ryder 2

 ryder & carter

Ryder 3

122011514

 122011522

122011525

The boys had a great time being outside, exploring, digging, running, doing what boys do best!  Ryder didn’t know what to do with himself with so much open space.  And of course it gave us girls a chance to do what we do best…TALK!

I hope the nicer weather is here to stay!

4 comments:

Nicki said...

The boys are so cute playing together! And I'm with you ... I hope the warmer weather sticks around too!

Emily W said...

The weather was great here today too. That open space does look fun!

The Steinhauser Family said...

You're too fast for me!!! LOL! I will post my pictures tonight, promise!!! We had fun with you guys, we need to do it more often :)

The Vathes Family said...

Those boys are too cute playing together! I'm so happy we finally have some warmer weather now.. even if it is for a day or two =)
Love the belly pic below - happy 20 weeks!!