Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Ryder Show

Good Morning and welcome to the Ryder Show!  I know that most of our blog readers usually check in and do their blog reading first thing in the morning before their day starts.  So grab a cup of coffee, watch, and enjoy this installment!  (The person taping the Ryder Show would like to apologize for the poor filming, it’s not easy to shake a rattle in the band PLUS keep up with the lead singer who tends to be all over the stage).

Hopefully your coffee gave you an ounce of the energy this kid has.  Or maybe that video completely wore you out like watching the Ryder Show tends to do to me.  So here’s a more mild version, the one Maisy wakes up to in the mornings:

On that note, we here at the Ryder Show would like everyone to have a GREAT Jesus Day! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Proverbs 22:6....you're doin a great job.... Aunt B loves all of you!

The Vathes Family said...

HAHA oh my word I love that kid!! He's hilarious, so full of energy :)

Diana said...

I love him! And his personality :) He's such a trip!!

Nicole said...

These videos crack me up - he's hilarious :).