Sunday, August 7, 2011

An Interview With Ryder – 2 Years Old

I saw this on Nicki’s blog and thought it was the cutest idea, so I tried it out on Ryder.  I wasn’t sure if he’d understand the whole Q&A thing, but I actually got answers out of him for every question!  Here is our interview:

What is your name?  Ryder Marsh

How old are you?  Two

What is your favorite color?  Green

Who is your best friend?  Maisy

What is your favorite animal? Cow…MOOOOO

What do you want to be when you grow up?  Ryder

What is your favorite show on TV?  Team Umi Zoomi

What makes you happy? Snacks

What makes you sad? Crying and bumping Ryder’s head

What is your favorite food to eat?  Hot pocket

What is your favorite song to sing? I got you in da strangle hold bay-bay and if your house gets in my way bay-bay you know I burn it down (I was really hoping Jesus Loves the Little Children was going to win this one…not so much!)

What is your favorite game to play?  Magic tricks

Here is Ryder at the time of this interview:

537

It will be cute to see how his answers change as he gets older.  Ever since I did this interview I can’t stop asking him questions, the way he answers always makes me laugh.  Everything this child does makes me laugh these days!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

hahaha, that is so cute!! I love his favorite song answer! :)

The Vathes Family said...

Aw look at him and his little guitar, he looks so grown! Like a rockstar in the making :)