Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Hairbows and Tutu’s :)

Maisy got mail today:

641

Of course she had to go find the cutest not-too-girly hair bows that she knew I wouldn’t be able to resist.  And go figure, they matched the outfit Maisy had on perfectly.  So yes, they look adorable!

 624

628

 630

 638

 621

Maisy tolerated the bows well and seemed to enjoy her little photo shoot! 

Now what she did NOT tolerate was when I tried to take it one step further and make it a girly-girl afternoon by trying on her first tutu:

642

648

653

She didn’t want any parts of this…but she sure did give me some good air guitar and rock star faces to go along with that Rock Princess outfit :)

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Can I just say AWWWW!!! I love the bows and the tutu!! I'm very proud of you for doing both of these girly things in the same day!! :)

Patty B said...

Oh. My. Gosh. LOVE THOSE BOWS!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Now that's more like it. She looks adorable with bows in her hair! Nana Sherry

Anonymous said...

Together...we (Maisy's People) will "PINK" her OUT!!! Rock On, Maisy Gurl!!! (admit it mom...you pinched her before you took these tutu pix... didn'tchu???) lol *smirks*

The Vathes Family said...

AW I love them both. Put Ryder with his guitar and Maisy in her bow and tutu and you have some pretty amazing, adorable rockstars on your hands ;) Good job for being all girly girly today B!!

Anonymous said...

I love them... She's gorgeous.

Elaine

Mandi said...

Oh man, she didn't like my tutu I got her! LOL She's still adorable though! I love those bows and so glad you broke down and put them in her hair ;)