Sunday, August 21, 2011

Can’t I Just Wrap Her Up?

And take her with me??!!!  I promise she’ll be good!  She’ll just snuggle close and keep me warm all day long!

604 

No matter how much I beg and plead, I don’t think my work is going to go for it.  I’m going to miss this little girl like crazy while I’m at work during the day.  I can’t believe that 8 weeks has come and gone already!  So yes, I can wrap her up (in my oh-so-amazing Moby Wrap that was the best purchase I ever could have made and has gotten me through lots of shopping trips and house cleaning days!).

607

But I can’t take her with me :(  I’m not even going to ask if I can take this guy with me…

745

746

He has way too much energy for that place to handle!  I’m going to miss all of our activities we’ve been doing together (like this frame he painted for me to take to my desk and put a picture of him & maisy in!) and just all the extra time we’ve had. 

These babies are amazing and I’m so thankful for this time off that I’ve had with them.  Now maternity leave is over and it’s back to reality…

4 comments:

The Vathes Family said...

Hope all goes well tomorrow girl. I too wish there were ways we could sneak our babies into work with us, how fun would that be :)

Liz said...

Wow, your time has gone by so fast! Hope your day goes by fast tomorrow. And, yes, I swear by the baby wraps- best baby invention ever. I still put Chase in his sometimes. Yikes! :)

Patty B said...

I didn't realize you were going back tomorrow :( Hope everything goes well!!

Diana said...

I'll keep you busy at work, don't you worry :) That little wrap is so cute though, and I bet it's a life saver too!