Sunday, August 21, 2011

Luke’s Birthday Party

Was the perfect place for a photo shoot of Jaxon & Maisy! 

749

751 

757

762

The little lovebirds were so cute hanging out on the couch together! 

We were there to celebrate this little man’s 2nd birthday though:

764

I can’t believe how grown up he is looking these days and all the words he is saying now!  Happy 2nd Birthday Luke, we love you bunches!!

And imagine this, I actually got in a picture with my baby girl!  (Good looking out Nicki!)

766

We were double booked for Birthday parties today so we had to do our first family split…girls went to one party and boys went to another!  Of course there will be no picture taking at the party Ryder went to, but I’m sure he’s having a blast and will tell me all about it when he gets home.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Oh my gosh, I love these pics! I just keep looking at them over and over again, haha. I'm glad yours are good because Jax is crying in all the ones I took :).