Monday, August 15, 2011

Maisy & Callie - BFFs

706

711

713

Brandy & Angela Oops, I mean Maisy & Callie, hanging out on their very first play date!  I can’t believe our little girls are finally here!  We are both so blessed.  Callie is such a sweet, tiny little thing.  Her & Maisy are going to have lots of fun growing up together.  Their playdates are boring right now, but me & Angela are both enjoying our cuddle time with these sweet little newborn babies before they become crazy like their big brothers!

5 comments:

The Steinhauser's said...

Thanks for coming over yesterday! It was fun hanging out with you girls :) I still can't believe it worked out for us to have sons together and now daughters together! Your right, its going to be alot of fun watching them grow up!! xo

Diana said...

That is cute! Like mothers like daughters :)

Nicole said...

So cute! Maisy looks so big already next to Callie! :) It'll be so neat for you guys to look back at pictures of them together this small then pictures of them together at 3 and 5 and teen girls!

Patty B said...

As usual, I am mesmerized by Maisy's hair. Seriously! I just love it!

Anonymous said...

Aunt B needs to have some PINK lovies!!! I just wanna kiss her WHOLE face! I love me sum Babies! :) ! They are just beautiful.