Saturday, August 7, 2010

A Visit from Uncle Tim!

My oldest brother Tim is a Chief in the Navy and is currently stationed in Hawaii…so we were all so surprised when we found out that they were sending him to VA Beach for training and he was going to be able to come visit for the weekend!  I’m sad that we didn’t get to see Ashley & Trinity too (his wife and daughter) but was still super excited to get to spend a little time with my big bro.  And it was nice for him to get to know Ryder, he hasn’t seen him since he was a newborn.  Here are some pictures from our day with my family:

2039

2024

 2018

20282030

2021

2038

Ryder entertained us with his new move – he figured out how to stand up without holding onto anything!  Too bad I didn’t think to record it instead of just snapping pictures.  It was pretty amusing, especially since the whole reason he wanted to stand was so that he could dance!

2014 2015      

3 comments:

Emily W said...

Those look like some cool moves Ryder! What a great surprise to see your brother. I bet your mom was so excited to have all her kids together!

Nicki said...

Now it's your turn to go to Hawaii to see your sister and law and niece. If you need a travel partner, I'm game! :)

The Steinhauser Family said...

OMG, i love that picture of your mom feeding him on the couch haha!!! SOOO CUTE :)