Friday, August 20, 2010

Lets Go Team Ryder!!

 kidney collage

Okay everyone, it’s that time again…time to start getting our team together and raising money for the National Kidney Foundation.  With Ryder being the Honorary person at the Kidney Walk this year, I hope we can go with a huge team and really show our support!  We get to break the ribbon and lead the walk, so this year is going to be pretty special!!

All you have to do is log on to http://walk.kidney.org/goto/teamryder and sign up to join, or make a donation towards someone on the team that is already walking!

The walk will be held November 7th in Richmond, VA.  If you have any other questions, email me at BAM126@gmail.com

kidney collage 2

4 comments:

The Steinhauser Family said...

You know we're in :) Can't wait!!!

The Vathes Family said...

I can't wait to walk this time with you guys =)

McNab Family said...

I'm soooo bummed! I am going to be out of town for work that weekend, but we will definitely donate to our walker friends!!

Jamie Claudia said...

WOW Look at how short his hair was!!! You know I'll be there again this year.. can't wait to rock it out <3