Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Mischief

Hey Ryder, What are you doing under there???

033

Huh? Me? Ummm, nothing, this is not a crayon you see in my hand!

032

Different day, same situation!

Hey Ryder, What are you doing under there???

014

Nothing Mommy, being a sweet angel, like always!  And no, that is not a crayon in my hand, I would never draw on my crib after you asked me not to!  Even when I think you’re not looking!

013

Oh the mischief that lies ahead…

How cute is it that he has a little “fort” under his crib?  I love having a little boy, mischief and all!

4 comments:

Nicki said...

This is so cute...how can you ever get mad at that sweet face??!! :)

The Steinhauser Family said...

Bahahaha this is so funny! He is definitly a mischivous little one ;)

Jamie Claudia said...

Aww man.. I was looking forward to a picture of what he was actually doodleing under there!!! Did you ever look to see what mr. mischivous's artwork??? I do love the fort too.. totally awesome <3

Caleb's mom said...

I love that he's coloring under the bed, where you can't see it! So much better than on the outside of his door or living room wall like Caleb would do..