Sunday, August 1, 2010

This & That

Let me start by saying that we finally have a new computer!!  Thank goodness!  It has taken me some time to get it all set up and navigate my way through, but I’m comfortable with it now and happy to be blogging from home again!

With that said, here are a few pictures of this & that that I wasn’t able to post throughout the week:

Someone got ahold of the bag of goldfish…I think he was trying to hide the mess!

 032

We had a double date with Nicki & Mikayla one evening…these two love birds make me smile!

044

 048 049

We also had a cookout with some friends in our neighborhood, and Ryder had a blast in the Barbie jeep!

059

060

065

Just to add to the randomness of this post, I want to make note that we finally made it back to Church today.  I’m embarrassed to admit that we had taken a long break because of how upset Ryder was getting in the nursery.  But Grandma offered to go back there with him, so we took her up on that and he did GREAT!  I’m so glad to finally be getting back to normal life: being able to blog AND making it to Church on Sunday’s :)

1 comment:

McNab Family said...

E-mail me tomorrow, I work for a podiatrist and we make custom orthotics! You wont need anything to come see us, I will take care of you guys! Sorry, I'm just now getting around to reading that post!