Monday, October 10, 2011

She Rolled Over!



I finally witnessed Maisy girl rolling over!  She is 15 weeks old and has now rolled from her tummy to back :)  When I laid her down in bed tonight on her tummy, she put her butt up in the air and over she went. I rolled her back on her tummy, patted her back then as I was leaving the room I heard her flop over again!  I went back over to her and she looked at me with the biggest grin on her face.  Like "gotcha mom"!  Silly girl.  Luckily the last time I rolled her over she nestled in and closed her eyes to go night-night.  I couldn't take a picture because even a major milestone isn't worth interrupting our bedtime routine!  So here is just a random picture of my sweet baby girl. Hopefully soon I can get a picture or video of her new trick :)




1 comment:

The Vathes Family said...

Wow 15 weeks and rolling over, she's doing awesome!! Love that sweet face and hair :)