Saturday, October 29, 2011

An Early Christmas Present

A very early Christmas present…that wasn’t planned to be an early present…but what can ya do when the mail lady delivers it on a Saturday??

“Mom, da mail lady is comin to da door and she has a package for Ryder!!!”

Greeeeeaaaaaatttt.

“You might as well let him open it” Daddy is always on his side! 

084

And I’m easily swayed…obviously. 

 085

But I couldn’t say no because it couldn’t have been a more perfect day for…these:

095

Oh how I love these rain boots I found on Zulilly for Ryder!  He fell in love too, we always get excited about the same things. 

098

So out the door him & Daddy went, to play in the puddles. 

110

112

 

 126 128

132

The perfect early Christmas present for a yucky rainy day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So adorable. Zulily is annoying me right now. I know there shipments take a while but I am still waiting for a winter jacket I ordered for Bradley. I may have to go out and buy him another if it doesnt get here soon. I love that site and need to start ordering now if I want to see things for Christmas!!! Ahhh!!

Patty B said...

SO CUTE!!! Love those boots!! And love that boy jumping in the puddles in those boots!!

The Vathes Family said...

I've never been to Zulily but I'm about to check it out now! Love those boots!!