Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Mid-Week Ramblings

Let’s see, what can we talk about…?

Uncle G wanted to spend some special time with Ryder, so he picked him up Saturday, took him to the park and to pick out a pumpkin.  Then they went home and played tattoo parlor Uncle G’s Ink, you know, their favorite game to play together!  Ryder ended up with like 8 tattoos, these cell phone pics I got were too cute not to share!  He was very excited to show me the next day and still will not let me wash them off.

rydertats

rydertats2

No tattoo’s on the left side (this was actually a rule I had to set before they left, lol) because he still has a rash from eating that corn that was cooked in the crab pot!  I can’t believe how bad he broke out from that, I’m thinking he must have a shellfish allergy.  Hopefully he’ll grow out of that!

Ryder picked out the perfect pumpkin for him & Daddy to carve. 

212 223

We have all had some weird sinus/allergy/under the weather thing going on.  Me, Ryder, and Maisy have all been stuffy for a week now, but it’s not turning into any kind of cold or sickness.  Just causing the kids to wake up extra early and pile in my bed because they can’t breathe!

MnR

Maisy is such a cutie, I’m constantly taking pictures of her on my cell phone.

Maisy1 Maisy4

She likes being in the car now!!  The combination of a new car seat, a mirror, and her little bug friend that she plays with made her realize that the car’s not so bad after all.  Thank goodness!

maisy2

  She has been more active lately and wanting to be up and moving around, so we took out Ryder’s absolute favorite baby toy:

 227

229

Apparently someone didn’t forget about this favorite toy and insisted on getting in it first!

219

Last but not least, some hints on this years Halloween costumes…

199

Ryder1

That’s all I’ve got…for now :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So adorable yet again those two! A bear and a pirate! I can't wait to see. Tell Alan he did a cool job on that pumpkin. I bet Ryder thought it was cool too!