Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Maisy’s First Meal

Maisy had her first meal out of a bowl and she did really good for her first time eating with a spoon!  Of course I got the classic “what in the world is this” face after the first few bites:

014

But then she started chewing and actually enjoying the new taste. 

010

She was licking her lips which was so cute to me.  You know when you stick your bottom lip out and then flip your tongue up to look like your top lip?  I totally caught Maisy making that funny face!  Don’t worry Maisy I won’t show this picture to any of your future boyfriends!

008

Then she started talking up a storm (yes with her mouth full, I’ll teach manners later!).  She makes the funniest faces when she’s chatting it up.

 021

011 

027

026

016 

After the rice I put an ice cube in this food teether thing and let her go to town, she loved it! 

038

 042

Enough eating and talking, now I’ll just smile and be cute!

023

 024   

Oh this girl, she really is Mommy’s Little Sunshine!

Even Big Brother thinks she’s adorable and brought his camera phone over to snap some pics!

035

Sorry for posting so many pictures of the exact same thing, I just can never pick which ones to post with her, they’re all so cute!  Plus I want to make you feel like you aren’t missing one second of the fun :)

2 comments:

Caleb's mom said...

For when Jake was teething, he LOVED when I would freeze babyfood or baby yogurt and then put that in that little feeding-net thing. She's so cute and getting so big!

Patty B said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE HER!!!!! She is so adorable!!!