Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Ryder’s Favorite App & Some Funnies

I’m not the only one who has found this phone so entertaining!  I’ve downloaded a few things for my boy and he has become obsessed with this puzzle game.  He will do puzzle after puzzle for 30 minutes straight.  The funny thing is, I could sit there and watch him do them over and over.  It just amazes me to see his mind at work, and of course he always finds ways to amuse me.  Like when he starts getting frustrated he’ll say “can’t do it, can’t do it, can’t do it, DID IT!!!” for every piece he places.  He reminds me so much of myself in this sense, always anticipating and having anxiety over what is to come…plus he definitely gets his addictive personality from me, when we find something we like to do we can never put it down.


Aside from his new puzzling habit, he has been saying some pretty funny things, I thought I'd share a few.

Leaving Chuck E Cheese the other night, he asked if he could ride home with Nana & Aunt B, so when they were ready to leave Aunt B said jokingly "alright lets blow this joint", I'm sure Ryder didn't even acknowledge hearing her.  They stopped by walmart on the way home, of course Ryder left there with a treat, it was a little handheld fan.  Now every time he pushes the button he says "I'm blowin dis joint!!!" 

We were at a stop light yesterday and he was telling me everything he knows about lights "red means stop, and green means go, and yellow means go SUPER FAST!!!!!"  I busted out laughing, immediately asking if Daddy taught him that.  He said that Nana in the TIE-HO (his pronunciation of Tahoe) did, which I hardly beleived because I know how she drives.  But I called to confirm only to find that this was another Aunt B special!  (he's clinging to your words lately Aunt B!  Funny stuff!)

In the bath tub the other night, he told me I could drive his blue sail boat and he would drive the red one.  So I grabbed it and started "vrrrroooommmmiiing" it along.  Ryder says "Mom, stop making dat noise!  It's a sail boat, it fwoats on the water from da wind blowing it quietly!!"  EXCUUUUUSE ME!

Also in the bath tub, he was playing with his blue finger paint soap.  He got his whole finger blue then put it up to his ear and said "Dis is my blue toof!"  Then proceeded to say "No I'm Jus kiddin, its Jus blue paint on my finger!"  Thanks for clarifying.

He comes running in my room the other day "Momma, you remember that smusher lady???"  Ummmm, I'm not sure what a smusher lady is Ryder (oh gosh, did he over hear something I was watching on Jersey Shore?!) "you know, at Aunt Megan's baby shower".  Ummm, still not sure what a smusher lady is buddy.  "YOU KNOWWWW, she was smushing all dat trash down in dat trash bag!!!"  I laughed so hard I forgot to ever even ask him what he was trying to tell me about her...smusher lady...nice name! 


4 comments:

Caleb's mom said...

gosh I needed that laugh this morning. Thanks for making me smile Ryder Marsh!

Theresa said...

I needed a laugh too!!!! Hearing the things Ryder say's totally reminds me of what my kids are saying!!!! I'll have to do a post about it!!! But if you have the option to download the App "Talking Larry" bird!!!! It's hilarious to me and my kids, plus Melissa LOVE's to play with it all the time! Also they like the Talkin.....iends app too!!!! I also downloaded the Lunchbox app. It has a monkey and it asks you do do a lot. All my kids love it!

Diana said...

I was totally on the same page with the Jersey Shore comment! Haha. Ryder is absolutley hilarious! I love how he told you the sail boat fwoats quietly from da wind - THAT is by far the funniest ever! He has the best little personality ever!

Anonymous said...

LOL... I've not been able to GET to the blog since Alan's Bday...however...I am officially caught up...today was the harvest party at church...Guess What?...YEP, Ryder and Aunt B...ATTIT AGAIN! For halloween...(since he's a PIRATE)...no need for "trick or treats"...NOPE...he will be saying "ARGHHH Surrender The Booty!" (thats what a REAL pirate would say! :P ) (giggles!) This child is a RIOT an absolute RIOT! I love you all!