Thursday, October 6, 2011

A New App!



I finally upgraded to a Smartphone...and wow, this thing is smart! It's possible that I haven't blogged all week because I haven't been able to put my phone down long enough to get on a computer. Between angry birds, words with friends, email, and internet all right at my fingertips I forgot about what I used to do after the kids went to bed.  Luckily I just discovered this blogging app...perfect! Soon enough this phone excitement will wear off and ill get back to the old fashioned logging onto a computer to upload pics and blog.  But for now im trying out this new app to see how it works out...and maybe i'll be able to figure out how to share some cell phone pics with you!


So what have we been up to?  Well Ryder woke up Sunday morning with a rash all over his face.  Then it dawned on me that the corn he ate was cooked in the same water the crabs we ate were cooked in. Of course I didn't give him any crabmeat, being my over cautious self. But the rash that covered every place on his face, hand, and arm that the corn touched made me realize I wasn't being as cautious as I thought!  The rash still isn't gone and on top of that he now has some sinus issues going on, so our boy is a mess!


Maisy has woke up on her back every morning this week! (Have I ever mentioned that she's a tummy sleeper?) And nana said she's doing the same thing there after nap time.  So she's definitely rolling over, we just haven't witnessed it yet so it doesn't count!


Okay im anxious to publish this and see how it works. I attached a couple pics...hopefully they show up!

Ready, set, publish!

3 comments:

Diana said...

Look at you being all smart with your smart phone ;) I'm going to need you to invest in the WordFued app too, Big Donna plays too :)

Theresa said...

Welcome to the smart phone world!!! I love my smart phone!!! I have the words with friends app too!!!! I've just never really used it! I hope Ryder feels better soon. Melissa woke up yesterday with sinus congestion! I hate this time of year!!!!

Unknown said...

Welcome fellow smarty! It is pretty nice to have the internet to look things up when you are out. The angry birds app gets addicting. Another one Bradley and I like that is similar is called "early bird" and you have to get the worm! We actually just bought our first angry bird thing too. A $4 dog squeeky ball from Walmart that they boys use and toss around the house. Gavin goes "Where's the angry bird?" everyday! I love your pics. Hope Ryder is all cleared up soon :(