Monday, October 22, 2012

Maisy Movies

Well I’m alive, I made it through the surgery and have had lots of down time this weekend resting and being off the clock from parenthood!  Thank God for my husband and my parents.  I’m excited to have my whole family back together again this evening.  In the meantime, I’m watching video’s I took of Maisy last week that are making me laugh (except I can’t really laugh because it hurts my mouth!).  Thought I’d share a couple:
 
 
After taking a few video’s identical to the one above and letting her watch them back on my camera, she became totally into making Maisy Movies!  Lucky for me :)

2 comments:

Caleb's mom said...

Shes talking so good! way better than my 20 month old! yay for her! so pretty and smart.

The Steinhauser Fam{ily} said...

Aww these are SO cute! I need to do this with Callie asap! Thats it, i have to stop slacking NOW.