Monday, June 21, 2010

Our Father’s Day

15 Months 005

It started off on the wrong foot…Ryder had a meltdown when I left him in the nursery, so we left Church before the sermon even started!  But, it could only go up from there!  We waited at Grandma’s for everyone else to get out and then ate some delicious food.  After we were nice and full, we came home and Alan opened his presents from Ryder.  He got a new lunchbox, travel mug, canteen for his bike, and some sweet artwork we made while we were in NC.  OH, and lots of big kisses from Ryder!

 15 Months 007 15 Months 008

15 Months 012

15 Months 010 15 Months 011

15 Months 003

{Daddy’s Best Friend!}

2 comments:

The Steinhauser Family said...

I love the gift you and Ryder made for Alan! I know Ryder will be just like him :)

Emily W said...

I love is shirt! The tile turned out so good and the hanging part you made, I couldnt wait to see the final product! So glad that you all had a wonderful Fathers Day- minus the meltdown.