Monday, August 10, 2009

Toes in the Sand

No, we're not as lucky as everyone else and did not get to take a vacation to the beach where we could enjoy the time off work, laying on the beach with our toes in the sand just watching the waves. But what we DID get to do is join the people from work at a park for a company picnic on Saturday where there was a beach and...we got to put our toes in the sand! Ryder loved the way it felt on his feet, I definitely think he's going to be a beach baby. I guess we'll find out next year. But for now, we'll take what we can get! Of course, he shared this experience with Sophia (I think they're in love).
Being shy at first...
Warming up to eachother
She's such a cougar!
And he's such a lady's man!
Oh yeah, it's love!



Me & Sharon with our little lovies <3

1 comment:

The Baldwin Family said...

Oh my gosh he's so adorable!!!! I just want to squeeze him!!