Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Roley Poley

Our little man is growing and learning new tricks every day! His latest thing is rolling all over the place. He hasn't made the complete flip from back to stomach yet, but he rolls from side to side like a pro, reaching for anything he can get his hands on! And somehow he has learned to kick his feet and pivot his body around in circles. This has made it interesting to go get him in the mornings, I never know how I'll find him in his crib. Sometimes he has done a 180, so as I enter his room and look at the top of his crib expecting to see his cute little head, I see 10 toes staring up at me instead. Of course, being the paranoid Mama I am - this tends to startle me and for a split second I think "what happened to his head??!!!" Hey cut me some slack, I'm still half asleep! Plus the transition from an immobile newborn who stays exactly how you place him, to a wild child, all over the place, baby can take some getting used to! I know some of you moms are thinking "oh you have NO idea what all over the place is..." and you're right, I'll be eating those words soon enough. But for now, here are some pics of Ryder in action...our version of action...rolling and reaching!

1 comment:

tara said...

awwww he is getting so big!!! it happens sooo quick don't it!!!!??