Sunday, July 26, 2009

A Visit From Friends

Yesterday Kristen, Andrew, CJ, Angela, and Carter came over to hang out.  The boys rented some PS3 games and were glued to the TV the entire time…but it gave us girls a chance to talk and spend time with the little ones.  Carter kept us entertained, walking around and getting into everything, dancing, showing us his belly, he’s a trip!  Ryder just hung out in Mommy’s lap most of the day.  I’m enjoying these non-mobile days where I can just put him where I want him – I realize that these days are numbered.  Soon I’ll be chasing him all over the place!  Ryder was a little fussy and didn’t eat that well yesterday, not sure what that was all about.  He slept really well last night though and is all smiles this morning.  My favorite thing about moving him to his own room is getting him in the morning.  He gets the biggest smile on his face when he sees me come in his room, its like he’s saying “Mommy I’ve missed you SO much!”  Time to get ready for Church, I’ll leave you with some pictures of our day :)

friends 012 friends 001 friends 004 friends 006

No comments: