Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Our Lunch Date

Ryder has a lunch date with Mommy every day when I go visit him at the babysitters on my lunch break. Today Ryder was playing on the floor when I got there, being as cute as ever. He was kicking his legs really hard, and would sometimes get the momentum to start turning to the side, as if he were going to roll over. I'm sure it will still be a while before he figures that one out, but today is the first day that I've even seen him try! This was a big event so we were all crowded around cheering him on!

Aunt Vicky saying "Come on Ryder, you can do it!"

Cody & Cameron had to get in on the action, but Ryder was more worried about watching them than trying to roll over. He wants to get up and play with the boys!

Read the shirt, this is a true statement!

And how much time do you think Ryder will spend in this little chair?? NO...not my angel!!

No comments: