Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Flashback!

My mom got all the pictures from her camera put onto CD's and brought them to me to look at. It was crazy to look back over the past year and see some of the pictures she had on there. It was a major flashback for me! Me & Kristen at Angela's Bachelorette Party. I was pregnant here and had no idea! I wouldn't find out until 2 days after this picture was taken.

Fast Forward 9 months! Here I am getting ready to go have a C-Section and meet my baby boy.


There he is - not long after he was born. Poor guy had so much stuff attached to him.

The first time I got to hold him - they wheeled me through the NICU on the way to my recovery room.

Our first holiday together as a family. We were so happy to be able to bring him home in time for Easter!


My boys! I think this is what we did for the entire first week we had him home. Dress him up, hold him, and just stare.


Well that was fun! I love looking at old pictures - not that they're even that old. It feels like these pictures were taken forever ago...weird...

No comments: