Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Rise and Shine and…

Give God the Glory, Glory…sorry sometimes I just break out into song.  Today is a great day.  Ryder woke up in such a sweet mood and he has the cutest pajama’s on that I’ve ever seen (courtesy of Auntie Reesa).  Is it mean that I snapped 20 pictures of him right when he woke up…at 6am??  I didn’t think so!  My little snugglesaurus – check out the dinosaurs on his feet…so freakin’ cute.  

Ryder 004Ryder 001Ryder 008 Ryder 011 Ryder 012 Ryder 018  Ryder 019Ryder 020

He fell asleep on the way to Aunt Vicky’s, then thought it was funny that I was still snapping pictures when he woke up. Aunt Vicky thought I needed help so she came out to see if she could carry something…only to find me taking pictures of him sleeping!  Ha, I’m such a first time Mom!  I told her that if her jammies were that cute I’d be taking pictures of her too! 

No comments: