Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Few Updates

When Ryder woke up on Friday his eyes were swollen and he was acting like he didn't feel very good, so I decided to call the doctor and take him in. She assured me that it was just clogged tear ducts - nothing to worry about, I just have to massage them often to try to clear them out. While we were there, Ryder got weighed....are you ready....10 POUNDS 10 OUNCES! That's over a pound in just a week and a half (he finally caught up to my birthweight!). He must've been wore out because when we got home he laid on Daddy's lap and fell right asleep.

Also, both nights this weekend Ryder has gone to sleep at 9:30 and not woke up until 5:00! I can't believe it, but I'm so happy! It has been nice for both of us to get some much needed rest. Hopefully he'll stay on this schedule, pretty please?!

1 comment:

Caleb's mom said...

My son Caleb had a clogged tear duct when he was a baby too. I forgot all about it til I read that. It will go completely away. :)