Monday, June 15, 2009

Daycare

Today was Ryder's very first day at daycare. It was interesting trying to get both of us ready and out of the house so early in the morning, but I think we did pretty good! We got to Aunt Vickie's and she was up drinking her coffee and already had 3 kids there. I went over there yesterday with a huge box filled with everything he could possibly need during the day (and more she said!) So this morning, all I had to do was drop him off.......and leave :( I knew he was in good hands though, so it wasn't too rough. I missed him so much today, of course, everyone says it will get easier. I went and visited for lunch. He woke up right when I walked in the door, so I rocked him back to sleep, then headed back for work. When I got back to pick him up, Aunt Vickie was holding him and "telling him secrets". I felt very good about our first day at daycare. As long as I know he's getting love from someone, I guess it doesn't always have to be from Mommy!
Hanging out in the playpen
Big hugs when we got home!


No comments: