Monday, January 7, 2013

Bye-Bye Paaaa

That would be baby talk for Goodbye Pacifier!!! 

Last Wednesday I came home from dropping Ryder off at Awana and when I came in the door Alan told me Maisy had something to tell me.  She told me her first little story!

Maisy: Paaaaaaaa (paci)

walking toward the window

Maisy:  Beee-Beeee (Beasley)

pointing out the window

Maisy: Chewwwww

Mommy: What!  You threw your Paci out the window and Beasley chewed it up???

Maisy: MmmHmmm … All Gone!

And just like that, her paci is all gone.  She has not had one since!

IMG_20130101_115347

Bye Bye Paaaaa!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

What an east transition Maisy! You're making this easy on your Momma!! :)

Caleb's mom said...

she needs to teach jake a few things... shes precious.

The Vathes Family said...

Well that was easy! lol