Wednesday, January 30, 2013

19 Months

Photo 1 (2)

It seems like every month I’m another day behind on getting Maisy’s monthly posts done, but I’m determined to keep these going until she’s 2!  Here’s what our 19 month old is up to these days:

  • She weighs 23 pounds and continues to be in the 25th percentile for her weight.  Her height is between the 75th & 90th percentile.
  • She wears size 18 month clothes and size 5 shoes.  If she had it her way she’d wear brothers shirts & pants, Mommy’s shoes, and Daddy’s hats…that’s how we normally find her strolling around the house after she has helped herself to various people’s clean clothes!
  • She is such a little snacker.  She walks around the kitchen with her arms in the air saying “Help! Help! Help!” because she wants someone to pick her up so she can pick a snack out of the cabinet.  Her favorite snacks are goldfish, fruit snacks, grapes, blueberries, and popsicles.
  • She hasn’t had her paci since the day she threw it out the window (she definitely gave us an easy way to get rid of it!) It seems like she has started talking a lot more now that she doesn’t have it.  Some new words/phrases are: my turn, good job mama, bad girl.  She says “I” and “thats” in front of things now like I draw, I drink, I potty, that’s Momma, that’s Dada, that’s Brother.
  • Her & Ryder play a lot together now, it seems like whatever one is doing the other is either doing the same thing or close by playing with something different.  They love to both hold onto a rope and run around the house saying “Choo Choo!” In the bath tub they play “Jack in the Box” where I sing the music and they each take turns popping up.  They crack each other up, it’s pretty funny.
  • She experienced her first snow this month and loved it! She loves to be outside in any type of weather!
  • Her favorite thing to do at any time of day is to lay in our bed and watch Bubble Guppies! 

I feel like she’s going to turn 2 before I know it!!  I sure do miss her little baby stage, but I love watching her learn and grown into this adorable little toddler she has become. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She's so precious! My how fast babies grow! I love reading about your two big blessings. Continue enjoying your gifts. In a blink of an eye they will be grown.