Friday, May 11, 2012

Ryder Funnies

I figure I better post some happy funny stuff this morning because in a few hours I don’t think the things coming out of Ryder’s mouth are going to be so pleasant :)

Lastnight as I was tucking Ryder into bed:

Me: can Mommy have a kiss?

Ryder: Nope, sorry, the kiss store is closed!

Me: ohhh mannnn, alright, well goodnight.

Ryder: Mooooommmmyyyy (as I’m walking away)

Me: Yessssss

Ryder:  There’s another store over here!

Me:  Really???  Do they have kisses???

Ryder: No, but they have hugs!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryder has been making some pretty unrealistic requests lately, they are hilarious to me, but I don’t think he understands why I laugh, because he is serious!

We were at a friends house playing the other day, she had a huge playroom filled with all kinds of toys.  I walked in the playroom to check on him and he says “Mommy can you get me one of these??”  I don’t see a toy in his hand so I ask “One of what??”  To which he answers “A PLAYROOM!”  Duhhhh.  Yeah I’ll get right on that.

Lastnight watching Special Agent Oso…”Mommy, I really need something!!” he yells, which is usually followed by a request for a drink, snack, something easy.  “A Jet Pack!!!”  Coming right up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The other day Ryder walked up to Alan carrying a blown up balloon.

Alan: Hey buddy, do you want me to draw a face on your balloon??

Ryder:  Yeah!

Alan:  Okay we have eyes, a nose, a mouth, some ears, some hair…

Ryder:  Daddy, you’re forgetting something, he needs nose holes!

Alan:  Oh yeah, you’re right he does, so he can breathe.

Ryder:  No, so he has somewhere to stick his finger!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

The Vathes Family said...

Lol I love it! Good luck with everything today!!

The Steinhauser Fam{ily} said...

These 'Ryder Funnies' never get old, I love reading them!!