Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Maisy Movie

I have new footage of Ryder working hard with Lefty that I’ll try to get uploaded sometime in the next few days…but first I had to share some video’s of us following Maisy around trying so hard to get her to walk on camera.  Every day when I pick her up from Nana’s she’ll take about 3 steps to me, as Nana says she does throughout the day.  But once we get home and I get the camera out and have Daddy there to witness it, she stands there like “Who me???  I don’t take steps!!!”

 
I think before too long we’re going to have a walker! 

1 comment:

The Steinhauser Fam{ily} said...

Omg ahahhaa! These video's had me cracking up because I know how that feels to want them to 'perform' on camera so bad and its like they 'know' the camera is out and they are mute little statues!!! LOL. So cute though. She is so adorable and tiny standing up so big and tall...what a big girl :)